For Customers who demand exceptional ride quality and comfort withour compromise, MPP worked with KW to redesign their Sports kits with new damper valving and spring rates to bring this to reality. Taking full advantage of the twin-valve technology offered by KW, they’ve improved the characteristics of our Comfort line, introduced damping adjustability and also gained the corrosion resistance of INOX stainless steel. If you want the absolute best road suspension for the Model 3, look no further.
- Damper valving and spring rates designed for road and touring. With the compression and rebound adjustment at only intermediate settings, the ride is more comfortable than OEM suspension.
- Specially designed to provide the highest quality driving experience, no drawbacks such as noise, vibration or harshness.
- Two-stage patented TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound – Adjustable) technology with significant and noticeable changes with every click. Unlike some adjustable coilovers that claim to have many clicks or a wide adjustment range, these coilovers have true motorsport damper technology and the adjustment in the low-speed range is over 300%
- Two-stage patented TVC-A (Twin Valve Compression – Adjustable) technology with significant and noticeable changes with every click. Full soft to full stiff compression is over 350% difference in forces at some damper speeds.
- Height adjustable from 10mm below factory ride height down to 60mm below factory.
- INOX stainless steel bodies for optimal corrosion resistance and durability
- Progressive bump rubbers tuned to engage only in the most aggressive compressions while keeping the chassis composed.
- Utilize the OEM upper hats for minimum NVH transmitted into the cabin. No spherical bearings or floating top hats to clunk and transmit road noise!
- Bolt-in installation. A competent shop can have these coilovers installed in 3.5 hours.
- Two-Year Warranty – Void with track use
Fits these vehicles: Model 3 Standard Range RWD, Mid-Range RWD, Long Range RWD